Counts show number of currently active bids.
Click category for examples of expired bids.
- Tanks (107)
- Asbestos, Lead (167)
- Demolition (317)
- Landfill (22)
- Lab testing - sampling, analysis (172)
- Consulting/engineering (1550)
- Site assesments, remediation, LSP and LEP services (123)
- Waste - solid, recycle, disposal, trucking (227)
- Pollution control (28)
- Dredging, marine (171)
- Drilling, wells, monitoring (79)
- Industrial hygiene (8)
- Environmental engineering (848)
- Civil engineering - all services (1342)
- GIS Mapping (91)
- Architect (630)
- Bioremediation (10)
- Waste (82)
- Soil & groundwater cleanup (86)
- All brownfields related work (10)
- Air duct clean & contract work (3)
- Equipment & containers (27)
- Mold (16)
- Green Energy (54)
- Water, wastewater treatment construction/rehabilitation (138)
- Scada & enviro. technology (64)
- Program and construction management services (517)
- Landscape architects (229)
- Commissioning services (32)
Michael Brandman Associates (MBA) has been very pleased with the service that Envirobidnet has provided our firm. With the notices and updates delivered straight to my inbox it takes a lot of time out of "searching" for qualified leads, especially because you have the ability to be selective on what disciplines you are interested in. In fact, Envirobidnet has replaced a few of the previous services we were using so that has also been a tremendous help...and money saver. Envirobidnet has helped me save some time on searching for bids/RFPs and now I am able to spend my time elsewhere in the company and that has also been a huge benefit. Thanks!
As a fairly new client of Envirobidnet, we have found that your service is an invaluable resource for receiving up-to-date opportunities and information. The ease of use, accessibility, and availability of links to many of the solicitation documents has considerably reduced the time spent searching for and requesting applicable information. We feel that Envirobidnet is time and money well-spent.